Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my incredible fianc JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. People know me best through my Instagram account @annephung. Here I tell my tale of highs, lows and everything in-between. At the age of 1 and a half years old my family, me and my parents moved from the United States to America. If not due to the dedication of my parents, I may not exist today to share the journey with the world. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I aimed to be their proudest and was a shrewd entrepreneur for success. I believed my future would unfold the same way as I graduated from university, be offered an executive position, be married, and then start with a family. My life that I planned for me wasn't what it turned out to be. In 2013, I discovered that I didn't like going to work at my corporate job. The status and the money didn't inspire me. I felt like I was wasting time for a paycheck. I was passionate about exercising and enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked this new path in life I found my calling in personal training. In this year, I am celebrating my 7th Anniversary. In 2014, I started my own business. Since I am a Asian female working in the field, there are very few of us. To lead in my field, and to offer quality coaching, to help others live an improved and happier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to suit their requirements and objectives. Also, I'm dedicated to helping others become empowered so that they can reach their goals, pursue their interests and lead the life you've always wanted to live. When my professional career began to grow, I was struck by the biggest loss in my life, my mother's passing away. After an eight-year struggle with the disease, she is now resting at Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and always keep her in my thoughts and my heart. Although you may not be able to see it at first, life is a way of giving us what we really need. My mother's sudden death that changed me for the better. And I really believe it gave me an opportunity to experience life. Her passing on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start with a fresh start. For me, it was my second chance to live a full and happy life. In my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. I can truly say that I am living my life now, rather than just existing as I did in the past. My intention in telling my story is to inform you that, you are not alone. I want you to be aware that love exists and that therapy can be normal. Health is the most important asset you have. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and that you die without regrets as death is the sole thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Out Your Wedding Gown Fitting and Why is Bitcoin Compared to Ham Radio?

Annalee belle

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio